- Angular-Gauge — A customizable gauge widget directive for Angular JS apps and dashboards.
- Structures — A collection of abstract data structures, algorithms & creative problems in Java, inspired by the lectures of Robert Sedgewick - Princeton University, USA.
- Ericsson UI SDK — A framework for writing front-ends for Ericsson products; it consists of tools, documentations and a resuable library of 50+ UI components (form elements, layout, overlay, charts, grids) in Angular 2 and beyond.
- and, Everything else.
MOOCs Stanford University (Coursera)
- CS229 — Machine Learning (90.8%)
- CS106A — Programming Methodology
- CS147 — Introduction to Human Computer Interaction (88.5%)
- Design Thinking Action Lab (no score)
- Understanding Research Methods (75%)
- Writing in the Sciences
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, IndiaB. Tech · Information Technology · 2006 - 2010
Aggregate: 88% — Top ranker in University
Relevant Courses: Algorithm Design, Data Structures, Data Mining, Web Technologies
CBSE Examination, New Delhi, IndiaClass XII · Aggregate: 87.6% — Top Ranker in school
Class X · Aggregate: 93% — Top Ranker in school
Prototype Developer (UX Team)
A day in my life as prototype developer involves talking to wide range of people (engineers, testers, developers, users,) to get insights into the problems i am working on and conceptualize their solutions by drawing paper prototypes. I then, convert these low-cost prototypes to working models in HTML, CSS, JS, Angular and conduct experiments to eventually derive useful conclusions.
Generally, we 'prototypers' do lot of literature surveys, brainstorming sessions, design mockups, paper prototyping, discussions, code and demos to stakeholders to buy-in our ideas.
Full-Stack Web Developer (Product Team)
Being a full-stack dev in a product team, i used to pick user stories in a sprint, fix bugs, report new issues, conduct retrospectives, review code a lot, present demos and repeat!. In those days, I also started an open source project on basic data structures & algorithms, which is quite popular amongst computer science grads on GitHub.
When I am not coding, I teach in large groups. Recently i conducted a 2 days hands-on workshop on “Angular JS & Bootstrap
3” for product teams.
I also launched a classroom training course on “Adobe Flex Fundamentals” in Ericsson Learning Academy and received the highest feedback of 5.8/6.0 for its 3 offerings within Indian centers of Ericsson.
I love teaching and being taught!
That's why, i conducted instructor-led training course on Adobe Flex Fundamentals and hands-on workshop on "Angular JS & Bootstrap" for people in Ericsson.
Even on weekends, i teach basic literacy in Hindi, English and Mathematics to slum kids in Delhi. But i super enjoy taking an art class and teaching different art forms to them.
And, when i do not get such opportunities, i love being taught. I participate in many technology and non-technology courses online on Coursera, Udacity, Udemy and lunch-time hobbyist courses on Skillshare.
At present, i am doing a certification in Art Therapy :)
Tools that I use
Frameworks & Technologies
Platforms & tools
Pehchaan — The Street School (Delhi Chapter)
Pehchaan — The Street School, Delhi, where we (a bunch of like-minded people) teach under-privileged kids from Delhi slums on weekends. The Pehchaan initiative was originally being started by Afsana from Mumbai in 2010, which is now being carried forward in many states in India.
Along with basic literacy in languages like Hindi & English, i conduct art class for them, where kids are introduced to line drawings and various coloring mediums — wax crayons, colored pencils, watercolors etc.
Recently, our initiative received Kalam Goodness Award from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Centre, Delhi for this initiative.
Invited Talks & Conferences
- — Spoke at UX Pro 2016 conference about "Importance of Prototyping" in Ericsson Stockholm, Sweden.
- — Gave an invited lecture on “How Web is Shaping up?” for senior year B.Tech. students in GGSIP University, New Delhi.
- — Presented a seminar on "Agile Methods & Industry" for a B.Tech senior year students in MSIT college, New Delhi.
- — Gave a tech talk on "Single Page Web Apps" in Hacakthon event in Ericsson R&D, India.
- tothenew.com — Attended Groovy on Grails Conference (Gr8Conf) in India, organised by
- — Attended UX Meetup Conference in India, organised by Ericsson User Research team, Sweden.
Honors & Awards
- Received Kalam Goodness Award from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Centre for our social initiative, Pehchaan – The street School, in Delhi where we teach 150+ kids from slums.
- Hackathon 5 I suggested and implemented Idea Desk theme for demonstration of ideas of participating teams. This theme received outstanding feedback from judges and audience both. Organised Hackathon 4, 5 event in Ericsson R&D India. And, In
- Received Power & Ace Award annually under Rockstar Recognition Program in Ericsson.
- Distinguished as Key Contributor (top 10% employees) under Key Contributor Retention Plan in Ericsson.
- Received certificate & goodies for completing the Got the aptitude Challenge’09, by Google.
- Received Academic Excellence Award with annual scholarship yearly, for getting top position in Department of Information Technology in college.